YOU ONLY NEED
(for 1,5 liter)
1 big lemon
4 table spoons of sugar (or less)
some ginger (50g or more)
1 sprigs of rosemary
more sprigs for decoration
1. Peel the ginger and chop into roughly small pieces.
2. Wash the rosemary needles and also chop them.
3. Squeeze the lemon... speeze the lemon
4. Pour the lemon zest into sauce pan, add a glass of water (100ml) , the sugar and the rosemary.
5. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and let simmer for about 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves completely.
Stir occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool for 30 minutes.
6. Pour the mix through a fine sieve (tea sieve for example).
7. Pour the Mix either into a bottle or jug.
8. Fill up a big bottle or big jug with a liter of cold water.
Add rosemary sprigs for decoration.
Add ice if you like super cold Ginger-ROSEMARY-Lemonade.