YOU ONLY NEED
(for 1,5 liter)
1 big lemon
4 table spoons of sugar (or less)
some ginger (50g or more)
1 sprigs of rosemary
more sprigs for decoration
1. Peel the ginger and chop into roughly small pieces.
2. Wash the rosemary needles and also chop them.
3. Squeeze the lemon... speeze the lemon
4. Pour the lemon zest into sauce pan, add a glass of water (100ml) , the sugar and the rosemary.
5. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and let simmer for about 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves completely.
Stir occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool for 30 minutes.
6. Pour the mix through a fine sieve (tea sieve for example).
7. Pour the Mix either into a bottle or jug.
8. Fill up a big bottle or big jug with a liter of cold water.
Add rosemary sprigs for decoration.
Add ice if you like super cold Ginger-ROSEMARY-Lemonade.
Strictly necessary cookies guarantee functions without which this website would not function as intended. As a result these cookies cannot be deactivated. These cookies are used exclusively by this website and are therefore first party cookies. This means that all information stored in the cookies will be returned to this website.
Functional cookies enable this website to provide you with certain functions and to store information already provided (such as registered name or language selection) in order to offer you improved and more personalized functions.
Performance cookies gather information on how a web page is used. We use them to better understand how our web pages are used in order to improve their appeal, content and functionality.
Marketing / Third Party Cookies originate from external advertising companies (among others) and are used to gather information about the websites visited by you, in order to e.g. create targeted advertising for you.